Since 1975, Fulford Homes has been providing well-crafted homes in some of the fastest growing areas in Illinois. Always providing distinctive communities, exterior and interior craftsmanship, a commitment to outstanding service from sales through warranty, Fulford Homes seeks to continually meet and exceed customer expectations.
The Project Manager at Fulford Homes is responsible for supervising the home building process in assigned subdivisions.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Supervise home building process to ensure quality and government regulations are met
- Manage subcontractors including scheduling and quality control
- Responsible for conducting Pre-construction Meetings and New Home Orientations with home buyers
Provide home buyers excellent service related to construction process and warranty period.
- Complete 30-Day & One-Year service appointments in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure each and every house is 100% complete for New Home Orientation
- Various administrative duties such as scheduling trade installations, ordering building material, and reviewing selections with trades
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
- Adhere to company safety standards and help promote a safe working environment for office and field warranty employees, subcontractors, and homeowners
- Adhere to and promote the Mission, Vision, and Values of Fulford Homes
- Team Player
Knowledge of MS Office
- Self Starter
- Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Residential construction experience
- College degree preferred
Fulford Homes offers benefits that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Per Job Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance/Flexible Spending Account
Home Purchase Discount