Job Title: Staffing - IT Senior Software Engineer
100% remote, can sit PST but needs to work EST. Positions are funding through end of 2021, but could be extended into 2022 based on funding and project completion. Open to visa workers.
- Full stack engineer with emphasis on back end. 90/10 or 80/20 split between back end and front end. Candidate should have strong API & AWS experience, but prior telephony or IVR experience would be a plus.
- These positions are moving our existing IVR (legacy systems) to APIs in AWS cloud. One of the five will be more focused on APIs within the softphone (telephony) space that is looking to retire some existing applications.
• Solid understanding of serverless/cloud engineering.
• Excellent negotiation, facilitation and consensus-building capabilities
• Openness and adaptability to respond to fast-moving circumstances
• Knowledge of and ability to personally demonstrate and utilize many of the techniques, processes and tools that drive inclusion and engagement of all employees with a wide variety of backgrounds and perspectives
• Experience with large scale global contact centers, voice deployments, and IVR technologies.
• Experience with text to speech, speech recognition and extending voice and contact center infrastructure via API
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience with CI/CD practices & Dev Ops Principles
• Experience with modern Full-Stack Engineering
• Hands-on involvement with layered systems architectures, designs and shared software concepts
• Familiarity with functional and system integration testing
• Knowledge of Voice Communication Systems
• In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies, architectural concepts and principles
• A deep understanding of layered solutions and designs
• Awareness of policies regarding security and privacy
• Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics and incremental delivery
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience
"AMAZON WEB SERVICES",SPEECH,VOICE RESPONSE,TEST TO SPEECH,FULLSTACK,BACKEND,JAVA
Real Time Data
Amazon Web Services