To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1401 South Brentwood Boulevard
Brentwood, MO 63144
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pace Properties, Inc. • Brentwood, MO
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Specialist supports team members in achieving their goals by providing a wide variety of both administrative and marketing services. The tasks required of this position will require flexibility, excellent organization and attention to detail.
Essential duties and responsibilities
● Format letters, spreadsheets and/or proposals as requested
● Process documentation for transactions, prepare invoices and track accounts receivable
● Assist in preparation of annual departmental revenue budget, monthly reconciliation, and reforecasting based on input from producers
● General administrative support for business leaders and producers including formatting letters, coordinating proposal preparation, travel and audio/visual equipment
● Organize traditional and electronic files including coordinating Lease Administration for portfolio clients.
● Prepare client presentation packages and tour books
● Assist with market surveys and quarterly market report
● Interface with outside brokers on listing information requests
● Coordinate and organize marketing events (i.e. roundtables, broker lunches, etc.)
● Compile marketing materials such as presentations, response to RFPs, direct and electronic mailings
● Performs project/firm internet research on an as requested basis
● Research area market information for use in company marketing collateral
● Assist with Company event planning including corporate meetings and social events
● Interface with Cresa marketing team to understand the national marketing plan and initiatives implemented by other offices
● Maintains open communication with business unit leaders and producers
● Has a “can do” productive self-motivated attitude, demonstrates initiative and suggests improved processes
● Master and manage internal databases and various software platforms (i.e. Salesforce, Apto and CoStar)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to obtain a Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License and be able to perform each essential duty. Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing support or administrative role, preferably in commercial real estate or a related professional services industry. Must possess advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Acrobat Pro. Must be self-motivated, extremely organized, independent thinker and possess the ability to efficiently manage time, multiple tasks and priorities effectively. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required.