To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3011 Internet Blvd, Suite 100
Frisco, TX 75035
- Eternity Edwards
- Phone: 972.720.1341 ext. 1180
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Contact Center Specialist
HCFS • Frisco, TX
Posted 1 month ago
WHY WE NEED YOU
HCFS, Inc. is a Revenue Cycle Solution and Third-Party Eligibility Company hired by hospitals and hospital systems to maximize their business office processes and minimize the amount of bad debt incurred from self-pay patients. Our clients hire HCFS to be Subject Matter Experts to simplify and handle their out-of-state Medicaid and Workers’ Compensation account billing procedures timely and effectively, while correcting any claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ROLE
• As our Patient Contact Center Specialist, you would conduct personal interviews with uninsured/under-insured patients to assist the patient in applying for federal, state and county payer programs. To do this, you must promote Trust and be Trustworthy when you obtain and verify the following:
Patient Demographic Information
Patient Financial Information
Patient Medical Information
• After obtaining this information, you must evaluate the patient information against the eligibility criteria of each payer program and determine with payer program(s) to pursue. Comprehensive Training is provided to make you the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on these payer program guidelines.
• As a patient advocate, you are expected to explain the payer program options the patient may be eligible to receive. Being Genuine with your intentions and actions, while ensuring you are educating patients on what information they need to provide and the regulations and application rules for each payer program, will significantly improve your success in this position!
• Instructing and assisting patients with eligibility processes/forms and submitting the documentation to program offices in a timely manner would be your responsibility. As a 'SME', you should also do the extra steps to assist with reading and explaining of various regulations, requirements, legal rights, and responsibilities to our patients. Promoting and Inspiring Unity is key.
You will be part of a larger HCFS team focused on patient advocacy and hospital profitability! Establishing strong professional relationships with our hospital contacts, your HCFS team, and payer program contacts is imperative. Your individual success, as well as the profitability of the hospital and HCFS relies on your efforts to Provide a Collaborative environment.
We can make a difference in our communities with our solid business model. You should Expect Excellence each and every day!
THE “MUST HAVES” (aka the Minimum job requirements)
- Strong concept of patient advocacy - expect to help someone else each and every day
- Solid written and verbal communication skills - building a professional connection will elevate your performance
- Excellent customer service skills - how you say it matters....
- Solid computer skills to fully utilize our technology offerings
- Exceptional follow-through and job execution skills - filing applications timely and progressing accounts to payment is the goal!
- Past experience or working knowledge of Medicaid guidelines is your foundation to success
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience is required
- Consistent punctuality and attendance is required