Hiring Now for 2nd Shift
Opportunities for Growth
This position works 2 nd shift, 2-10:30 PM, overtime and occasional weekend work . Clamp truck operator experience is required and you will perform various tasks related to accurate receipt, staging, storage, transfer, and delivery of HVAC equipment.
- Picking product for bulk orders and staging in receiving dock
- Assembling customer orders from storage or inbound shipments for outbound loading
- Work safely and cooperatively with another warehouse associates.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties.
- Trained how to operate clamp truck, forklift and other powered equipment safely to place product and retrieve from designated storage area, picking orders.
- Fulfill store orders.
- Unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, reach truck, or other power equipment.
- Organizing items of pallet by unit as necessary and repacking and weighing orders which require special handling.
Must have valid driver’s license.
Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test.
Must be able to pass 7-year background screening
Benefits-Waiting Periods May Apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Load from trucks using forklift
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift
- Unload product into/from trucks using forklift/pallet jack
- Complete inhouse forklift training class and the forklift evaluation before operating a forklift
- Unload trucks using forklift and other equipment
- Unload materials using a forklift
- Operate forklift truck using safe operating procedures
- Perform forklift preventative maintenance checks and attend forklift safety meetings
- Completed before operating a forklift
- Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and inter-branch trailers
- Utilize a forklift to load and unload storage containers from delivery trucks
- Operate a sit-down/propane powered forklift or pallet jack
- Assist with ensuring a safe and clean working environment, inside and out, for assigned storage center location
- Utilizing a forklift to load and unload storage containers
- Operate a sit-down or stand-up forklift
- Unload products using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment
- Maintain and operate transport equipment (forklift, lift trucks, tow trucks)
- Operate forklift using forklift safety procedures and perform daily shift forklift checks
- Maintain inventory accuracy by ensuring proper counts and documentation
- Unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment
- Cherry Picker
- Clamp Truck
- Forklift Safety
- Forklift Training
- Forklift Truck