- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team is required
- All CCO personnel will be required by contract to undergo program update training as the program changes
- Spanish fluency is desirable
Background Investigation and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Non-Sales, Call Center Agent, CSR, Entry Level, Phone Skills, Customer Service, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Responsive, Data Entry, Attention to Detail, Professional Telephone Manner, Call Center, Inbound Calls, Organizational Skills, Judgment, Teamwork, Resilient, Representative, Support, Associate, Call Center Associate, Call Center Representative, Administrative, Healthcare, Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.