Leverage your blow-molding experience with a leading water bottling company that is established and quickly growing. This is a career that grants you the opportunity to advance from within and become a leader in the company, helping to shape the organization’s future.
Employees are rewarded with excellent pay, full benefits, and an exceptional culture where people genuinely enjoy working together.
Our client is looking for a Night Shift Blow-Molding Technician in the Ft. Worth, TX area.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation based on experience – Earn $15-28/hour plus shift differential
- Great benefits package – Including medical and dental coverage as well as short term and long-term disability, 401(k) with match, paid holidays, generous PTO, wellness program, tuition, and gym reimbursement
- Advancement – There are so many avenues to go as the company grows. Because they promote from within whenever possible, almost all their leads and supervisors started out on the floor.
- Give back – The company is committed to making a difference through employee volunteerism, corporate contributions, product donations, and business partnerships (they support and sponsor numerous nonprofit and disaster relief organizations and events).
- Leadership academy – Unique self-development program offers employees the chance to help shape the company’s future.
- Stability – Our client is a financially sound organization that has grown through acquisition and continued reinvestment in the organization. They now boast 11 plants.
- Latest and best equipment – Enjoy working on high tech equipment, all stainless steel and food grade.
- Tool reimbursement program
- Company provided uniforms with laundering service
- Positive culture – Enjoy a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere.
- Company cookouts
- Free ice cream and cases of water
Please click Apply or email your information to: URL blocked - click to apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Operates blow mold machinery and ensures through constant observation and routine inspections that high quality product is being produced.
- Performs basic cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Detect jams or malfunctions and make adjustments as necessary.
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Set up and operate blow molding machines to mold PET bottles or cap machines.
- Install dies onto machines or presses, then coat dies with parting agents, according to work order specifications.
- Use a forklift to store palletized bottles in the warehouse for transport.
- Listen to machines during operation in order to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
About the Company: The organization is a consortium of bottling plants with a long history in the bottled water business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
What you will bring to the position:
- Mechanical, electrical, and troubleshooting skills
- 2+ years of blow-molding experience in a manufacturing environment
Use Hand Tool
Injection Molding Machines