Spectrum Medical Imaging is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, compassionate individual who is a strong communicator to join an energetic, patient-focused team! Are you passionate about patient care? Do you love interacting with people? Come and join our team as a Sonographer working shifts as needed. Begin or continue your exciting and rewarding career in outpatient imaging today! Apply for immediate consideration!
Accomplishing our mission takes a team of people who are dedicated to treating others as they expect to be treated and who consistently demonstrate mutual respect for one another. We hold our employees in high regard as the key component to our success. We offer a total compensation package, for eligible positions, including competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits program for your health, your quality of life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage with HSA and FSA Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Company Match and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Remote Work Opportunities for select roles!
- Entry level? We’ll train! Level Up E2 Program for Career Advancement
- Education reimbursement available for clinical cross-training certifications
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance Available to qualified candidates for select positions
NOTE: COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, or approved exemptions are required for employment at Spectrum Medical Imaging.
- Must be a graduate of an approved program of diagnostic sonography.
Must be registered or registry eligible through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (RDMS) or ARRT (S). RVT certification required within one year of hire, in addition to one of the following: OB, Abdominal or General. Additionally, must meet the state licensure requirement for the state in which they practice. BLS certification required within 60 days of hire.
- Skill in operation of Sonography equipment as well as applicable ancillary equipment.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Ability to provide documentation accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrates understanding of human cross-sectional anatomy, physiology, pathology, radiopharmacology, and medical terminology.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including information and billing systems, keyboard input, digital archiving, and retrieving of data.
Spectrum Medical Imaging is a full-service imaging center dedicated to providing consistent, quality, state-of-the-art outpatient imaging services, with a deep commitment to customer service and patient care. To learn more, visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sonographer - PRN (930981).
Serving patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center management & development operation that is committed to delivering an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising convenience, care, technology or results. We are always recruiting for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent patient care and the highest level of customer service. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sonographer - PRN (930981) today to view all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Medical Ultrasonography