Customer Service Representative – Top Grade Careers at A Plus!
**Multiple Customer Service roles available in Hyattsville, MD **
** IMMEDIATE START available with IMMEDIATE PAY and TRAINING *
In preparation for the festive season we are looking for 6 adaptable, fun and enthusiastic customer service people, with a passion for people and success.
No experience needed ~ office-based workshops and field-based support available on a daily basis
**Please Note: These roles require candidates local to the Hyattsville area that are able to commute to the office on a daily basis - We are unable to support international applications at this time**
We think it’s important to put people in control of their professional progression and we take steps to ensure everyone has the tools and environment to move forward; offering one on one mentoring, daily motivational workshops, upskilling , and attending national and industry summits hosted by the world’s greatest marketing entrepreneurs, as well as a variety of great benefits.
Benefits of our Customer Service Representative position:
- The opportunity to be coached and developed by professionals
- Travel opportunities both national and international
- You will be in complete control of your earnings with completely uncapped earning potential
- Great range of bonuses including but not limited to financial, travel and progression orientated
- A great community working environment, where you are guaranteed to have fun whilst you work.
As a Customer Service Representative you’ll be responsible for:
- Meeting and engaging with potential customers
- Safe face-to-face sales and customer service
- Handling subsequent sales inquiries
- Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
- Cross-selling or up-selling where necessary
- Living our commitment to providing awesome service every day
- Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture
All of our Customer Service Representatives receive in-house product training and ongoing mentoring so they’re constantly learning, growing and achieving their goals.
Apply today, and you may just hear back from us tomorrow!
* All applicants must be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the US *
- Selling Techniques
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service