PROGRAM MANAGER / INSIDE SALES
* Develop and manage a list of potential customers via prospecting, cold calling, customer referrals, leads, follow ups, networking, community involvement and all other means of developing business.
* Meet the agreed upon weekly, monthly an annual sales objectives. Adhere to the values and culture of a company with high customer service oriented expectations.
* Follow up and meet with leads.
* Negotiate with the customer to secure the sale.
* Quote prices accurately, while completely ensuring customer understanding and satisfaction.
* Maintain customer contact lists and organize appointments and proposals.
* Follow up with the customer on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Be proactive by contacting multiple new prospects on a daily basis.
* Work well independently and within a team environment.
* Attend sales meeting and any other training programs as required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong "in person" presentation skills required.
* Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Must have college degree or proven track record of successful sales experience.
* Must have a driver's license to be able to meet clients.
* Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing / 3D printing is preferred