II. Basic Qualifications
● Ability to speak, read and write English
● A Minimum of one (1) year of experience driving, straight trucks, cube trucks and vans
C. Other Requirements
● Able to work a flexible schedule and as many as 12-14 hours in a day, including any of the shifts (day, evening, night and weekend and/or holidays)
● Maintain a current Class A or B CDL License
III. Preferred Qualifications
A. Education or Experience
● High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
● 3 years of experience driving, straight trucks, cube trucks and vans
● Bilingual Spanish and English a plus
B. Interpersonal Skills
● Well developed and proven verbal communication skills
● Dependable, sense of urgency and demonstrated inclination to exceed daily
● Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
● Able to demonstrate internal and external excellent customer service
C. Other Skills
● Ability to work in a fast pace ambiguous environment
IV. Essential Functions
● The ability to predictably and regularly attend work and to be punctual
● The ability to deal politely and professionally with customers and/or coworkers
● The ability to perform several tasks at once
● The ability to follow direction or instruction
● The ability to carry push and pull a minimum of 50 lbs. on a regular basis
● The ability to walk, stand, reach, kneel squat, climb ladders/stair while carrying PRL equipment
● The ability to sit for extended hours
V. Physical Requirements
● Ability to carry push and pull a minimum of 50 to 75lbs on a regular basis and/or while assisted by others
● While performing the job will frequently be required to walk, stand, reach, kneel squat, climb ladders/stair while carrying PRL equipment.
● Must be able to repeatedly ascend and descend from truck without difficulty
● Ability to spend extensive time sitting in a traffic jam.
● A driver must be able to adapt quickly according to the environment and the demands of the job.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We offer a competitive salary with full benefits, PTO, Holiday Pay, and other great employee benefits!