HOME HEALTH AIDES/CNAs- M/F
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES!!! HOURLY AND LIVE-IN POSITIONS!!!
SEEKING HOME HEALTH AIDES/CNAs TO WORK IN MIAMI-DADE/BROWARD/PALM BEACH COUNTIES
CareGivers of America is a home care company providing in-home care services to the geriatric communities. We work hard at ensuring compatibility between our clients and our caregivers. Our caregivers deliver compassionate care from the heart of where our clients want to be cared for most- right in the comfort of their home.
We currently have many hourly and live-in assignments for Home Health Aides/CNAs - M/F-available in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
***We require that you have prior employment through an agency or facility and have verifiable work history*** and are excited about the opportunity to help others, especially those who are elderly and are in true need of assistance.
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus!
Responsibilities of HHA/CNA include, but not limited to, assisting patient with:
● oral care
● ambulatory activity (wheelchair, walker, cane)
● transferring (to and from bed, chair, bed pan or commode)
● prepare and serve meals
● prescribed range of motion exercises
● remind patient to take medication
● accompany patient to doctors appointments
● observe, report and document patient status and the care or services provided
● light housekeeping/patients laundry/food shopping
Requirements include the following
- Home Health Certificate and/or CNA License
- Experience working through an agency or at a facility
- HIV/AIDS in-service certificate of 2 hours or more (not older than 1 year)
- Domestic violence in-service certificate
- OSHA in-service certificate
- Alzheimer’s disease in-service certificate
- Assisting with self-medication in-service certificate
- Physical (not older than 6 months and must state “free from communicable disease” or no apparent sign or symptoms of communicable disease)
- TB test or chest x-ray (not older than 6 months)
- Valid CPR card/certificate
- Non-expired driver’s license
- Florida ID card if you are not a driver
- Valid auto insurance if you are a driver
- Social Security card (must be original)
- Original non-expired Resident Alien Card or employment authorization if you are not an America citizen
- Voters Registration, Birth Certificate or Passport if you are an American citizen
- Liability insurance (If you do not have an existing policy, one will be processed for you at a fee of $86 and the fee will be deducted from your payroll check)
Level II background screening and clearance from AHCA is mandatory required prior to being placed on assignments
If you meet all of these requirements and you are interested in interviewing at one of multiple locations, please contact Natalie at
954-722-7662 or email your resume. Please include your best daytime phone number!
Assisting The Patient
Caring For People With Dementia
Long Term Care