To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palo Alto, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Staffing Network • Palo Alto, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant needed for a client in Palo Alto, CA. This is a full-time contract opportunity. Candidates must be able to conduct and speak professionally as they will be the first point of contact for patients, donors, and C-suite professionals. Must have great customer service skills.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Manages daily calendar for meetings and activities
- Schedules and coordinates activities or programs and arranges for complex logistical needs
- Arranges and reserves travel arrangements and materials for off-site events
- Maintains calendar(s) for special conference rooms or project teams
- Provides administrative support during events and activities
- Manages other executive calendars when needed or requested
- Provides as first point of contact for the executive staff member(s) or department
- Greets and assists visitors
- Answers and screens incoming calls and correspondence
- Composes or transcribes letters and other documents as needed
- Responds to incoming department mail or email timely
- Prepares specialized reports, projects or materials
- Support to other administrative assistants or departments
- Prepares timekeeping activities for the department
- Orders inventory or office supplies and requests maintenance for office equipment, as needed
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- 1-2 years of administrative support experience required
- Strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Experience in a healthcare environment
- Medical terminology preferred
- General office procedures and multi-line phone systems, office equipment, audiovisual systems, copiers, etc perform complex tasks, prioritize multiple projects, and work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in applications of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Outlook
- Proficient in grammar, spelling, punctuation and proofreading
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with and collaborate across the organization
- Maintain composure during challenging interpersonal interactions
If you are looking for an opportunity as an Administrative Assistant, apply today and a recruiter will reach out to you shortly!