URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Area Service Manager Biomedical
San Jose, CA
Together we can make a difference!
We have a Passion for Life.
We enable hospitals to perform surgeries, we assist healthcare professionals in treating acute health conditions and we ensure safe care for patients during recovery. Our innovative products and services contribute to saving lives across the world every day.
A career at Getinge Group offers a dynamic, international environment with a market leading company where you can learn, grow and thrive whilst passionately contributing to sustainable healthcare.
Working for Getinge is much more than a job – we offer a career that matters!
As an Area Service Manager for Getinge, managing our California service area, your primary mission will be to plan, organize, and manage the activities of the service area to ensure that the performance of quality repair service results in customer satisfaction and the achievement of profit plan objectives.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Regional Director, Service in formulating strategies, tactics and action plans to promote organization’s products and services in support of Corporate initiatives.
- Independently develop and implement strategies to meet/exceed assigned financial and productivity targets established for all aspects of Getinge’s Service business.
- Communicate and drive compliance to established divisional performance metrics. Hold staff accountable for compliance.
- Provide support, as required, to sales organization in the areas of technical knowledge, quoting assistance, and joint customer calls/presentations.
- Assist with the preparation of expense budgets and effectively control expenditures while completing all area operation functions.
- Work individually with Service Technicians to ensure improvement in the quality of workmanship throughout the branch, to ensure that field on-the-job training assistance is being provided, and to ensure effective use of all tools and resources including personal computers and other technology.
- Communicate organizational policies, business information and strategy down through assigned scope of responsibility
- Ensure that all area personnel are trained to comply with all applicable policies and procedures including health and safety codes and procedures/regulations mandated by the Company, customer requirements, and regulatory agencies, and ensure that tool/equipment calibration schedule is conformed to.
- Perform first line staffing function which includes recruiting and selecting personnel consistent with published employment procedures and affirmative action plans, evaluating the performance of all area personnel, providing counsel, cooperatively seeking opportunities for training and development, and initiating corrective action, including dismissal, if required.
- Develop and maintain a business climate that establishes, maintains and expands positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and all Corporate personnel, and encourages employee participation and initiative.
- Assist sales support/marketing personnel in activities such as sales promotions, training, market research, and in executing special projects. Assist sales personnel through accurate and timely submission of proposals for sales quoted service products. Work closely with Regional Sales Directors to address customer needs and support equipment and service offerings sales.
- Resolve problems that may develop to the mutual benefit and satisfaction of the customer and Getinge.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
Along with diverse daily challenges, we will also provide you with excellent pay, benefits, and extensive training. Make a difference with a company that cares about what you have to contribute and clients that rely heavily on your expertise.
We value diversity. Getinge is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Use Hand Tool