Receive all components and raw materials into station and assemble different components per specification.
• Basic math and communication skills
• Ability to stand for long periods of time (10+ hours)
• Must be able to communicate in English effectively
• Ability to work overtime including Saturday and Sunday
• Ability to work in a non air conditioned facility and extreme heat
• Ability to work in a team environment
Description: Control and lead production crew on assigned line/department. Responsible for training, ensuring production & quality standards are met.
-6+ months in a fast paced production warehouse -environment.
-6+ months experience in a leadership role.
-Must be able to stand throughout length of shift 8-10 hours. --Physically able to lift to up 50 pounds.
-Basic math skills.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
Responsible for the internal transport of palletized goods within the facility using a motorized fork lift. Candidate will be responsible for locating needed inventory through the use of the company warehouse management system.
Operate various types of equipment efficiently and safely such as reach truck, stand up forklift, sit down forklift, pallet jack, and electric pallet jacks, strapping and wrapping machines, pallet scales, etc.
• 1 year of extensive forklift operation (preferably using a
stand up fork lift)
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a fast paced
• 6 months experience in warehousing as it relates to a
• Basic mathematical and analytical skills as it relates to
verifying goods to order documents
• Above average computer skills
• Able to communicate verbally and written with superiors and
• Able to stand, kneel, bend and reach with hands and arms
and lift up to 50 lbs
• Able to work overtime and weekends