PrimeTime Marketing is a promotional marketing and sales firm in Fishers, IN . With our recent expansion, we are looking to fill Face-to-Face Customer Service Representative positions within our company to help us keep up with our clients growing brands.
This is a great job if you are looking for a career change or are just getting started in your professional career.
No experience necessary, all paid training is provided!
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
- Fully paid training
- Full-time / Part-Time
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Management trainee positions opening soon
- Travel Opportunities
- Major Holidays off
THE PROPER CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the willingness to learn
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Great customer service skills
- Effective listening skills
- Enthusiastic personality!
- Deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens.
- Demonstrate and provide our customers with product knowledge and information
- Aid our patrons with new acquisitions, upgrades, and services
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Customer Service
- Work in the Restaurant Industry
- Management/Leadership Skills
The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres, be outgoing, a self-starter and motivated. This position leads into our management training program.
*This Business Does Not Participate in Any of the following:
- Door to Door Sales
- Business to Business
This is a field customer service position.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
Training And Development