A manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic who will be responsible for the repair and upkeep of all company assets and building to promote safe work practices to the fullest extent possible. You will work third shift from 10 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
· Install and troubleshoot industrial machine’s control systems including 3 wire and PLC logic controls
· Install, repair, and diagnose both AC & DC motors
· Install, repair, and diagnose mechanical power transmission drives, related systems, and pneumatic equipment
· Install or repair general facility plumbing and carpentry work as required
· Support plant’s production equipment and setup. Execute mills, scalpers, sifters change-over, and disassembly requirements
· Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the robotic, conveyor, bagger systems, and the unloading of bulk rail materials
· Responsible for the handling of waste oil in compliance with EPA rules
· Responsible for the daily inspection of forklift equipment
· Mechanically inclined with maintenance experience
· Strong electrical troubleshooting skills on industrial machinery with voltages up to 480V AC
· Must have general facility maintenance experience
· Must be able to operate a forklift and lift 75 pounds
· Must be dedicated, reliable, safety-conscious, and detail-oriented
· Must have the ability to follow and abide by all company rules and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This is a Union Shop with 100% paid medical benefits.