SunView Software, Inc. is a leading provider of IT Service Management software that enables companies to better track, manage and control their IT services and infrastructures. We are currently seeking a motivated, hands-on Entry Level Software Tester to work within our QA team.
- Quickly learn and understand the ChangeGear product and how it is used by customers
- Discover and document test cases using our test tracking tool
- Assist in feature testing, regression testing and performance testing of SunView products
- Execute daily build verification tests
- Locate and report product defects and verify solutions
- Provide daily testing status reports
- Assist in the review of product documentation
- Experience testing both web-based and desktop applications (preferably .Net applications) for a software company is a plus
- Knowledge of relational database systems like SQL Server and Scripting
- Must have IIS and Java experience, experience in Rest API is a plus
- Manual or automated testing experience, integration, black box, service and UI testing is a plus
- HyperV or VMWare experience is a plus
- Exposure to help desk or change management tools is a plus
- General hands-on knowledge of the Windows operating system and/or Linux platforms
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a minimum of a 4 year degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
This position requires the candidate to work on-site in our Tampa office. Relocation assistance is not available.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package within a dynamic and thriving culture that rewards individuals who are committed to professional success. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please submit your resume along with salary requirements for immediate consideration.