Our company is hiring due to significant growth and increased business, therefore the Recruiting/Talent Acquisition team must add a partner! If you are a career-focused, highly motivated professional, who loves working in a fast pace, hustle environment, then please read on. We need a partner who is passionate about recruiting the best talent to join our team, someone who is fueled by winning, takes pride in their work and thoroughly enjoys building relationships, networking and working with people.
**High volume recruiting and staffing industry experience preferred**
· Base salary plus bonuses AND/OR commissions!!
· Great work life balance without the staffing hours overload
· Small team, more of a name, not a number - C suite visibility as well
· Fast pace, fun environment where the day flies by
· We help people get out of a financial hardship, want to feel good about what you recruit on
What you'll be doing:
You'll be tasked with writing job descriptions, screening resumes, prospecting, interviewing candidates, extending job offers, implement on-boarding strategies and maintaining accurate records of all candidates and new hires.
· Initiate conversation with prospective candidates and manage them through the entire placement process
· Source prospective candidates utilizing tools and systems in place
· Build and establish relationships with our candidates and client base
· Attend networking events and career fairs
· Assist in periodic reporting on screening, tracking and monitoring clients, candidates, and prospects
· Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire and future hire
· Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
· Work directly with Human Resources to ensure all employment related paperwork is collected
· Maintain effective working relationships with hiring managers to ensure understanding and support for short and long-term recruiting needs.
What we're looking for:
Our ideal person has a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity and the desire to overachieve. Salesmanship skills will be beneficial. High volume recruiting and staffing industry experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Strong and effective negotiation and communication abilities
· 1-2 years recruiting experience preferred