To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8621 East 21st Street North
Remote, United States, KS 67206
- Lacey DiGiovanni
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Vice-President of Operations
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC • Remote, United States, KS
Posted 2 months ago
Sr. Vice President Operations – East Division
Reports To: President/COO
Travel: Routine – 75% of the time
Direct Reports: 6 Regional Dir. Of Operations
The SVP of Operations is responsible for overseeing all managed hotels and working with the hotel base and corporate support teams to help managed hotels reach their full potential in the areas of revenue generation, operational management, associate engagement, guest satisfaction, and asset value enhancement. The SVP Operations provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that each Region and managed hotel has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the business and ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing strategic direction and executing operational processes and procedures for an assigned area.
• Translate the overall business strategy into day-to-day execution, providing coaching and feedback to the Regional Directors of Operations team.
• Directs the strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, cash flow, productivity and efficiency through the management company’s operations; spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
• Monitors the various inputs of guest satisfaction and implements programs to address concerns at specific locations, notes and responds to trends measured in specific markets.
• Develops and directs the testing of various improvements in brand standards and guest needs analysis; implements processes and systems that will generate higher employee productivity and/or revenues
• Cultivates new management contracts and new Strategic Partners through achieving superior performance results.
• Maintain budget controls on all operations activities tied to region and employees.
• Implements plans and programs to generate higher AWR, Occupancy Rates, and RevPAW.,
• Achieves budgeted GOP by month and for the year through vigilant focused management of all expenses.
• Works with internal revenue/sales team and hotel owners to offer innovative products and services consistent with our core principles.
• The individual will be a role model in the organization by exhibiting behaviors to achieve expected results in the right way, while consistently demonstrating our core values.
• Cultivate a culture of high performance and accountability.
• Interacts regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
• Motivates and leads a high performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains qualified members of the operations team; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the managers career development.
• Fosters a success-oriented, accountable corporate environment and represents the company and brand with investors, vendors, business partners, and within communities where we operate.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years’ experience with any combination of hotel, retail, property management, or consumer service
• Multi-Unit / Multi-State experience in Hospitality, preferably in extended-stay
• Travel as needed, up to 75% travel within assigned region.
• Excellent influential, collaborative and relationship building skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Conflict resolution and/or mediation skill
• Successful management of multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment