Build your accounting career here:
A large and growing company in the NorthWest Suburbs is offering a fantastic opportunity to move your career forward! Here is your chance to learn and make a difference with a very successful manufacturer. An opportunity to initiate, improve, and grow.
The Staff Accountant helps to maintain and control the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting/Finance Department.
- Perform the processing and investigating of account reconciliations
- Perform the processing of expense allocations, monthly accruals, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary
- Participate in Budgeting and Financial Forecasting processes
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports
- Assist in the preparation and enhancement of financial reports
- Analyze trends and support continuous improvement efforts