Construction – Charlotte, NC – Full Time
At our client’s company, the first thing they build is the relationship. They specialize in general construction in all the top commercial markets including healthcare, multi-family projects, hospitality, retail, port projects and more.
Our client seeks a Lead Superintendent who will be vital and influential to substantial projects that drive their company’s success. You will use your years of construction experience and your learned know-how to guide and advise the entire project team. You are going to supervise the implementation of regulations to the project team by using the latest technology and cutting-edge building techniques. You will manage all phases of on-site construction in accordance with the design, budget, and schedule.
● Lead a team in building structures that change skylines and hospitals that change lives
● Mentor onsite team members and resolve complications while maintaining a safe work environment and meeting operational standards
● Build, update, and own the project schedule
● Be a representative of our client’s family and take pride in leading subcontractors, vendors, owner representatives, inspectors, and architects
Would like to see:
● One who loves getting hands dirty
● Enjoys being outside and free from the perils of an office
● Passionate about building
● Has worked on projects that were $90 million and more
● 10+ years Superintendent experience
● Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
● Company paid life insurance
● 401 (k) Program and Company Matching Funds
● Holidays and Vacation days
● Flexible Work Schedule
● Continuing Education
● And more
● Assistance with relocation cost
● Company vehicle
● Phone allowance
● Bonus based off company profits
● Bonus based off current project
● Rarely work Saturdays
● Great work/home life balance
Our client’s employees work hard to deliver exceptional service to our clients. We want our employees to enjoy what they do and the people they work with, so we make it a priority to have fun and celebrate with each other, whether at holiday events, company picnics, office events, or team outings.
We’re looking for people that want to join us as we build to improve the lives of our clients, partners, communities and each other.