To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tysons, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Consultant (Bilingual)
CAFA-DC • Tysons, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Founded in 2014, CAFA-DC commits to providing superior quality in comprehensive financial consulting, financial education, and marketing solutions to worldwide clients.
CAFA-DC provides additional training for ambitious self-starters to launch a career in financial services, and you’ll earn an opportunity to unleash your potential in wealth management and risk management.
- Build relationship with prospective clients
- Provide financial education to people
- Assess client's' financial situation
- Prepare financial plan matching client’s goals
- Build, grow and maintain client base
- Serve current clients and earn referrals
- 1-5 year experience in customer service, sales/marketing, or financial industry
- Personality: Results-driven, self-starter, self-confidence, integrity and good work ethic
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Authorized to work in the US
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of financial products and service
- Have a Driver’s License
- Fluent in English/Chinese or English/Hindi
- Certificate: FINRA S6, S63, Insurance license, CFP
- Bachelor degree and/or above from an accredited college