The Case Management Program Liaison provides programmatic and administrative support to the ERSC program. This position will represent ABH and the ERSC program in a positive and professional manner and adhere to ABH’s best practices, guidelines, policies and procedures as established, promoting ABH as a leader in behavioral healthcare in all interactions and work.
This position has two home offices: Willimantic and Norwich
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Provide telephone support for ERSC referral calls - ensuring prompt voice response to consumers or providers requesting case management services;
● ERSC admission screenings; Intake and Assignment of Individuals who meet program criteria using the program database and report routinely to Regional Coordinator;
● Distribute Recovery Support Program vouchers;
● Monthly Chart reviews;
● Attend all required staff, supervision and training meetings (held throughout Connecticut);
● Administratively process all case discharges;
● Produce reports as required within established time frames; monthly, quarterly and annual reports such as the Balanced Score Cards, Performance Measures, Agency specific reports, and referral trending
● Administrative coordinate staff schedules for coverage
● Assist with preparation of the agenda and complete minutes for case management staff and advisory council meetings;
● Process monthly provider invoices;
● Monitor Willimantic Outreach Case Manager data and submit reports to Regional Coordinator.
● Perform duties and assignments related to supporting the ERSC Program and maintain familiarity with and understanding of protocols;
● Maintains confidentiality of all client protected health information and adheres to all HIPAA related policies and procedures;
● Performs other tasks/responsibilities as required to support the business operations;
● Demonstrates ethical behavior and cultural sensitivity in all activities involving individuals of diverse backgrounds.
If your qualifications match these job requirements and you are interested in pursuing this potential position and joining a dynamic company, please apply on-line at URL blocked - click to apply. include resume & letter of interest.
ABH® is an Equal Opportunity Employer