To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sarasota, FL
- Leslie Wallace
- Phone: (937) 655-7172
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Liberty Savings Bank • Sarasota, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
· Proficient in technical processing of all phases of the CSR I position (transactions, opening/closing, new accounts opening, savings, DDA, Commercial DDA, CDs, IRA’s, balancing ATM, Safe Deposit processing), balances at 90% or better and assist in finding outages as evidenced by management observation and balancing documentation. *
· Embraces the “ASK" program and strives to achieve personal sales goals (referrals) as evidenced by sales reports and tracking forms. *
· Demonstrates proficiency with ERB process through audit of the CNA folders. *
· Demonstrates excellent customer service/sales skills both in person and on telephone as evidenced by management observation. *
· Good understanding of all areas of compliance regulations (Reg. CC, Reg. E, TISA, Privacy Act, BSA, etc.) as evidenced by absence of regulation violations.
· Maintains regular attendance and punctuality as evidenced by attendance records.
· Proficient in consumer loan processing (application and basic processing) as evidenced by minimal errors reported by Consumer Lending Quality Control and management observation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Minimum 1 year customer service or cash handling experience/skills required.
· Able to work a flexible schedule and skills in accuracy, cash handling, and math are required.
· Basic computer skills and the ability to learn industry-related software are required.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities