HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Programmer facilitates the delivery and support of the development portion of projects/programs within specified functional area(s) including Materials Management, Launch and/or Outbound Logistics.
- Coordinates and takes the lead role for the technical/functional development and support of IT applications in his/her area of responsibility.
- Coordinates all development aspects including reports, interfaces, conversion programs, database design and creation, enhancements.
- Provides accurate estimates based on design documents, including data mapping, and interface models.
- Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business or the equivalent of 4 years of experience in an IT application or Infrastructure profession.
- 5+ years of experience planning, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, and training in a variety of SAP areas (preferably Materials Management, Launch and/or Outbound Logistics).
- 5+ years programming experience using a variety of languages and technologies (preferably ABAP/4, SAP UI5/Fiori, SAP BI/BW, Data Warehouses, C, C++, JAVA, HTML, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX, MS Azure, AWS, GCP/G Suite, Open Shift).
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer service orientated environment.
- 5+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of experience designing, implementating and supporting IT solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with IT governance and system development life cycle.
- Basic business experience preferably in assigned responsibility.
- Basic knowledge of database, operating systems and IT relevant infrastructure environment.
Agile Software Development
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 171416
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.