To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ 85281
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting Principals • Tempe, AZ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an accounting professional with experience in the construction industry? Do you want to work for one of the most respected companies in the industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client in Tempe is an established company in the residential and commercial remodeling business and they are looking for an individual to join their team in an Accounts Receivable role. The ideal candidate is someone with at least 2 years of experience in the accounting field, primary accounts receivable. If this person has experience in the construction industry, that would be a huge plus!
A typical day in this job will include maintaining customer files, creating and sending invoices to clients, processing all payments and occasionally following up with customers to collect on unpaid invoices. This person will work in the company's proprietary system as well as Microsoft Excel on a daily basis.
- Manage customer files, including new account setup and data entry of credit terms
- Review job-related details in order to create and send invoices in a timely manner
- Process customer payments via check, credit card and ACH
- Document and research any short or over payments
- Resolve all customer disputes
- Maintain an updated aging report and contact customers regarding unpaid balances
- Manage all lien waivers and other job-related documents
- 2+ years of accounting and accounts receivable experience
- Experience in the construction industry is highly preferred, but not required
- Excellent technical skills are required
- Intermediate Excel skills are a plus!
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work and problem solve independently when needed
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If you meet the requirements of this job and are interested in being considered, submit your resume today! Interviews are currently being scheduled, so don't wait! Contact Sonja at 280-644-0500 with any questions or inquiries.