The ideal candidate is a self-starter, capable of seamless work as an individually or in a team environment, and able to comprehend, analyze, and synthesize large and complex systems data into digestible and informative graphics and written content.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will be familiar with, and have experience with the following technical knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Assisting with designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise information technology applications.
- Supporting COTS business capabilities in DoD Windows or Oracle environments.
- Understanding of SQL or T-SQL; Reporting Services, Analysis Services, and/or Integration Services and database administration using MS-SQL and/or Oracle.
- Developing process flow diagrams and systems documentation.
- Understanding of data exchange and integration formats including XML, JSON, and SOAP.
- REST and Service-Oriented Architectures, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and deploying and supporting system applications across these types environments.
- Supporting infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to support system application and Data movements to multi-cloud Azure or AWS.
- Understanding of cloud-aware and native, and as-a-Service platform offerings such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of security solutions such as SSO, Oauth, IAM/User Registry, and Encryption.
- Experience with applying data integration patterns using traditional and modern data technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with ITIL processes and/or ITIL Foundation V3 certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational and functional responsibilities within DoD and the IT/ Business System factors impacting the achievement of service requirements.
- Proficiency and aptitude in information system technologies and computer sciences.
- Proven ability to analyze current information systems and make enhancements to increase their effectiveness.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science, Computer Engineering, business, MIS or a related field from an accredited institution. A minimum of three (3) years of relevant professional experience is required. Experience working in or directly for the DoD is required.
Clearance Requirements: This position requires an active SECRET security clearance.
Work Location: Work is performed on government site at the Pentagon, unless directed. Employees will work in close proximity with Government personnel. Core work hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday through Friday except holidays.
Na Ali`i Is Proud to Be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer