THE PHOENIX STAFFING
SERVING GREATER INLAND EMPIRE
THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN APARTMENT STAFFING LAS VEGAS, PHOENIX AND SAN DIEGO
APARTMENT LEASING CONSULTANTS NEEDED NOW! (INLAND EMPIRE)
compensation: $13-$15 per hour depending on experience
INLAND EMPIRE APARTMENT LEASING CONSULTANT JOBS!
Experienced Leasing Consultants
STOP LOOKING FOR A JOB AND START WORKING TOMORROW! INTERVIEWING NOW...START IMMEDIATELY!
WE STAFF THE BEST COMMUNITIES WITH THE BEST PEOPLE! The Phoenix Staffing is staffing several communities for several top management companies throughout Greater Inland Empire. Must have Apartment Leasing experience
The Phoenix Staffing...GREATER INLAND EMPIRE'S newest and most experienced apartment staffing resource are looking for Experienced Apartment Leasing Consultants for Temp to Hire and Direct Hire opportunities. Must have a proven track record in the apartment industry to be considered for any open positions. The Phoenix Staffing works with Inland Empire area apartment communities and management companies to help fill their temp to hire vacant positions. These are great opportunities to work at various communities for different management companies and see where you want continue your career. The Phoenix Staffing only provides the Best in Class EXPERIENCED talent to apartment communities. We pay the best because we expect the best!
We are filling Full Time Temp to Hire positions all over the Greater Inland Empire!
WHY WORK WITH THE PHOENIX STAFFING...
We have 20 years of staffing experience and relationships in the multifamily industry. Many of our positions are not advertised and will not be found through any other source. Our clients consider our candidates more seriously than those answering an ad.
"The Phoenix Staffing is amazing! Very responsive, caters to the needs of the client, and produces quality talent. This is why Phoenix Staffing is my temp to hire service of choice." Amy, RPM Pinnacle
"Great staffing agency with a singular focus on the apartment industry. The team at Phoenix Staffing is incredibly responsive to all of our staffing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with Phoenix in the Vegas market." Tony VP AMC Management
"Amazing team with exceptional service. Worked on a contract to hire role and got permanently placed somewhere I never imagined I could be. Thanks to David and the Phoenix staffing I am gainfully employed and looking forward to success! If your looking for a career... The Phoenix Staffing can find it for you! A++" Aaron, placed employee
We have filled great positions with companies and are an approved vendor for great management companies like Greystar, Pinnacle, AMC, ConAm, Alliance Residential, Trinity Property Consultants and many more. We have current open positions for maintenance techs and supervisors with several of these companies and they are counting on The Phoenix Staffing to provide the best talent available. You could start immediately!!!
- Touring prospective residents demonstrating community features and benefits.
- Maintain high occupancy level through support of and participation in leasing activities, effective motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing.
- Support the marketing functions through recording accurate data on prospective and new residents, and by keeping informed of the competition.
- Utilize company resources to facilitate leasing.
- Assist in establishing and achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents and verifying applications.
- Prepare lease documents and related paperwork.
- Provide follow-through and assistance to Community Manager and support groups in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the property.
- Keep informed of Company philosophies and general environmental conditions to provide input and propose solutions.
- May coordinate the completion of resident renovations and maintenance requests.
- Strive to make the living experience, particularly the first and last impressions, of the highest quality.
- Introduce residents to the apartment procedures.
Working as a Temporary or Temp to Hire Employee**
You are filling a full time or a short term vacancy. "Test Drive" the position, community and management company.
Every day at the community is a "Working Interview". You want to make a good impression on the management, staff and the residents.
Short Term -- Fill in for a day, a week or an extended period for an existing employee who is on leave. You gain experience and exposure to communities and management companies.
Temporary-to-Hire -- Treat this as a "working interview". Evaluate important factors such as the company's working environment, compensation & benefit package, employee morale, and growth potential.
Direct Hire -- You have the opportunity to interview with top management companies who may not be advertising in the conventional methods. The may hire you directly to their staff, making you eligible for bonuses, benefits and rental housing discounts.
If you are registered with another staffing agency...we pay more (at least $1 more per hour guaranteed). We are NOT just a temp agency (placing you a day here and a day there). We fill full time vacant positions. Our temp to hire is NOT 500+ hours like our competitors...only 299 or less!!! Some positions are Direct Hire-no temp.
Must be experienced as an Apartment Leasing Consultant
Must be available to start immediately
Work Weekends including Sundays
Have reliable transportation
Leasing (Contract Law)