#740 DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (C)
URL blocked - click to apply* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Development Engineer will be responsible for coordinating the development and validation efforts of electric vehicle power electronics and electrified vehicle systems/devices for passenger cars and trucks.
· Develop efficient and cost-effective power electronics using cutting edge technologies, the latest test and evaluation equipment/laboratory, and robust simulation tools
· Develop power electronic devices DVP&R
· Define and carry out all required development/validation testing to ensure achievement of all functional objectives and assure compliance to program goals
· Participate in supplier assessments and post-test inspection reviews, including detailed failure analysis
· Work closely with suppliers to ensure designs are robust to customer requirements, meet exact function, and are manufactural without defect
· Test finished product for quality purposes and recommend changes to product specifications as necessary
· Define and carry out all required bench development/validation testing to ensure achievement of all functional objectives and assure compliance to program goals
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· 3+ years of engineering experience
· 2+ years of electronic and circuit design experience
· Experience creating and executing DV&P and DFMEA
· Experience with power electronics/devices
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*