To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodlawn, MD 21244
- Shelley Koukoulas
- Phone: 410-534-4800 Ext 318
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Java Developer
The ACI Group • Woodlawn, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Stack Java Developer, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
- LOCAL Candidates Only.
- US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only, due to Government Requirements.
The qualified applicant will provide design and development support in the planning of system and deployment activities for a technical task order. Our program is on the cutting-edge of health care reform and Information Technology modernization in the United States and is making a difference in the lives of all Americans.
- Responsible for the execution of a Scrum/Agile Development Task Order.
- Maintaining Enterprise Applications and user interface.
- Perform product updates, upgrades and apply patches to the application and the underlying platform.
- Working with different service owners to logically group individual data points into actionable categories.
- Proactively identifying gaps within the monitoring solution and remediating those gaps
- Working with service owners to filter irrelevant data and alerts
- Conduct system audit reviews and perform maintenance functions as required to ensure system health.
- Ensure Section 508 Compliance.
- Perform daily system checks, review and respond to events reflected in various management tools, perform server patch management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience, or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 4 years of experience - OR - an additional 4 years of related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing analysis and designing of solutions.
- Proven experience developing with technologies such as JAVA, JAVA Script development, React Angular JS, Angular 2, node, JS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development.
- Proven experience developing applications utilizing Relational Database/No SQL Database.
- Experience with CICD practices and AWS based deployment.
- Strong knowledge of database SQLs and Stored Procedure.
- Experience with automated unit test methodologies and tools.
- Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident per government client requirements.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience in developing secure, enterprise scale browser-based user interfaces and applications.
- Experience with Salesforce application.
- Experience with MS Windows applications and proficient in the use of MS Office software
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.