- Responsible for calendar management, meeting coordination, meeting preparation and ensure appropriate distribution of meeting materials.
- Interface regularly with department members as well as colleagues from partner line functions and will be expected to interact appropriately.
- Copy/format/distribute materials in a timely manner (electronic or hard copy).
- Make travel arrangements, provide detailed itineraries, prepare and submit expense reports and perform Client reconciliations.
- Set up teleconferences and in-person meetings and ensure all materials and technology needs are available and operational.
- Maintain calendars, anticipate conflicts and use diplomacy to resolve problems in advance.
- Proactively identify or anticipate issues and use judgment to expeditiously resolve all issues.
- Assist and perform ad hoc duties for members of the team, as necessary.
- Ability to work on a computer and to conduct phone conversations.
- Manages multiple Outlook calendars with expertise.
- Plans and coordinates a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings (including recording of action items) and a variety of recurring events with other groups inside and outside of the company when necessary.
- Prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software.
- Organizes and maintains files.
- Coordinates and manages travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Fields incoming telephone calls and replies to routine inquiries.
- Provides project management assistance when necessary.
- Expedites flow of work, and initiates follow-up when necessary, particularly when supervisors are traveling.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Cooperates with other administrative assistants in maintaining an efficient workroom.
- Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the team when necessary.
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS preferred.
- 7-10 years administrative experience supporting senior leaders that demonstrates ability to carry out tasks proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis required.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or project manager required.
- SharePoint; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience strongly preferred.
- A healthcare background is beneficial.
- Demonstrated proficiency in assigned technologies.
- 5-7 Years of Experience.
- Project management support for executive leaders.
Microsoft Power Point
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 17-00525
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Since our inception in 1999, Townsend and Associates aims to be the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first. Our core competencies in project staffing and full time placements are being continuously improved to be the best in class. Our markets will be solely determined by our ability to consistently deliver unequalled service to our customers and candidates.
Staffing your company with qualified and talented professionals is both challenging and time-consuming. Our goal is to make sure we understand your needs and the needs of our candidates. We research, screen and interview our consultants and employees, so we can provide you with the industries finest talent. This is why more and more companies decide to partner with Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. offers you the opportunity to work with Fortune 1000, small and medium companies for full-time or contract positions. We work together with you and our clients to create an ideal match. We discuss your career objectives, talent, experience, and what you are looking for in a new job.
Our screening research is 2nd to none. By being thorough and straight forward, we cut through a lot of challenges that arise in many job searches. So whether it’s full-time or a contract position let Townsend & Associates simplify and enhance your journey. Not Ready To Apply?
View the full profile