To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Operations Assistant
Dupre' Logistics, LLC • Roseville, CA
Posted 4 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Part-Time Operations Assistant for our office in Roseville, CA to support our Strategic Capacity Services business unit.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
· provide safe service that’s profitable
· continue to profitably grow our business
· be the employer of choice
· be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
The Transportation Operations Assistant will be responsible for supporting the transportation brokerage Account Manager and Load Planners by assisting with necessary daily tasks in order to build relationships with existing and potential customers, as well as the identified freight carriers.
Our Transportation Operations Assistant works in a fast paced environment that is at the hub of activity in our Strategic Capacity Services business unit. Our Transportation Operations Assistant assists in maintaining customer service for designated accounts, performing general administrative duties: data entry of daily load information, communicating with customers, and maintaining documentation.
The Transportation Operations Assistant must possess a sense of personal responsibility, ability to deal with multiple tasks, determination to stick with the job until it’s done, willingness to work with a variety of people, and must be proficient at following through on all task assignments.
This position will average 20-25 hours per week.
· Document and enter into Mercury Gate any special requirements needed (PPE, equipment, etc.)
· Database order entry – key load into Mercury Gate accurately
· Document each load’s specific location and contact information into MG
· Enter delivery and pick up times into MG
· Obtain orders by EDI, email, fax and phone from customer
· Identify and document customer bill to
· Book all appointments for pickup and delivery
· Provide updated specific reports to customer as requested
· Report special requirements for loads to Account Managers & Load Planners
· Take customer requests by EDI, phone, email and fax
· Manage various customer TMS systems by account as needed
· Advise Account Manager & Load Planner via email, phone and instant messenger of changes to loads
· Address needs of Account Manager & Load Planner
· Request updates on loads from Account Manager & Load Planners, as needed
· Follow-up with Account Manager & Load Planners on uncovered loads
· Keep Load Planners abreast of customer policy changes
· Report special requirements for loads to Load Planner
We have an excellent compensation package: very competitive salary based upon experience level you bring to the position, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
· 1-2 years of customer service experience, required.
· Experience in customer service by phone, preferred
· Transportation or logistics experience (preferred 1-2 years)
· Successful experience in working in a sales environment that requires a detail oriented approach and multi-tasking ability.
· Must have a high level of self-motivation, team work attitude, ability to work in a fast paced setting and high level of organizational skills.
· Computer skills: Excel – Intermediate Level, basic computer skills required. Mercury Gate and Lotus Notes a plus