Responsible for operation, maintenance and performance of boiler. Performs a variety of routine and complex tasks including setup, troubleshooting, repair, predictive and preventive maintenance schedules, and improvement of all production equipment. Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels of spare parts for all production equipment. Updates all appropriate logs, charts, and records.
• Monitors and operates boiler.
• Prepares for annual boiler inspection and water treatment testing.
• Maintains boiler by replacing parts as needed.
• Troubleshoots problems to completion and repair on the following: Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Electrical systems for CNC Mills, CNC Lathes, Manual Mills, Manual Lathes, Mold Injection machines, Steam Boilers, Autoclaves, Spray Systems, Sandblasters, and various Forklifts up to 12,000# carrying capacity.
• Performs preventive maintenance on equipment according to a Preventive Maintenance Schedule to ensure production schedules are met with properly functioning equipment.
• Keeps accurate records/logs of maintenance and other documents.
• Understands the proper use of power tools and pipe threadingmachines.
• Reads basic drawings, electrical and hydraulic schematics.
• Properly uses and cares for equipment.
• Supports "team" concept of getting the job done.
• Performs other duties as directed or required.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Requires 1st or 2nd Grade Boiler Operator License
• Requires at least 5 years of related experience including:
o Boiler Operator
o Repair of CNC and Manual Machines
o Repair of Sandblaster Machines
o Lock-Out Tag-Out Procedure
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in Manufacturing
• Must supply the tools required to do the job
• Organizational skills
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Math skills
Repairing (Computer Systems)