● Knowledge of: Oil / gas principles, oil / gas vessel design, piping systems design, heat exchangers, liquid flow measurement, process instrumentation and controls.
● Develop and refine of similar and new products.
● Contribute to design standards and support design reuse.
● Deeply motivated to understand and deliver solutions to customers. Passionate about translating insights into product design - physical outputs meeting the demands of the customer.
● Learns by both research and actual construction. Able to determine the most critical issues and develop/execute early assessment decisions on new ideas.
● Proficient with generating mechanical drawings along with P&ID’s.
● Extremely comfortable and naturally curious about learning and applying new technical approaches.
● B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
● 3+ years of product design engineering experience required.
● Must be well experienced with SolidWorks CAD.
● Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
● Creative, outside-the-box thinker who is a team player.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
● Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
● Self-motivated and highly organized.
● Background in mechanical design, metallurgy, pneumatics, heat treat, and hydraulics.
● Technical Requirements: Working knowledge and proficiency in metallography, fluid dynamics, drafting, GD&T, manufacturing & mechanical design.
● Good working knowledge of oil and gas related product engineering, API 11AX, 11B
● Experience of working in a high volume manufacturing environment.
● Strong math and analytical skills with good oral, written and presentation skills.
● Experience: 3-5 years of related experience.
● Must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
● ASME training and or experience in section ASME Section VIII Div 1. Div 2 and 3 would be bonus
Tru-Stop, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran’s status.