PrideStaff has partnered with our client in Carrollton as they look to add a new Cash Applications Specialist to their team!
- Apply customer payments to the respective invoices or charges on the customer’s A/R sub-ledger account, as indicated by the payment / remittance detail the customer provides.
- Investigate and accurately record payment discrepancies, unapplied cash and charge backs, in the respective customer A/R account.
- Reconcile A/R cash applications to the respective bank account cash receipts.
- Analyze and review A/R Cash Application processes in order to identify areas where enhancements could be made to increase productivity.
- Identify internal or external issues creating reconciliation issues, such as, short payments, misapplied payments, billing errors, etc., and assist in the resolution with the appropriate internal or external personnel.
- As needed, assist in any special projects assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- High School graduate with some college credits
- Experience in a computerized accounting environment, and specific experience in accounts receivable systems. Oracle experience highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of cash application experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ten-key by touch
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and be a team player
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.