Various locations- Preferred Aurora or Dulles, CO … will consider State College, Richardson, TX
You will be working on an exciting program to deliver and deploy a world-class software capability to manage satellite assets and services for an advanced and resilient satellite-ground based communication transport services system. The application orchestrates activities to support end-to-end data transport for End Users, with scheduling provided from an external Planning Segment and availability/constraints provided by the Transport Segment. Product coordinates the transport asset usage in response to scheduled service requests and provides Performance Metrics and User Reports.
Program is currently seeking a software engineers to join our team. Their responsibility include the software design, implementation, and integrity of the application. Candidates should have ability to work well on a team and independently.
• Design, develop and integrate software in a scrum team environment
• Implement automated testing and deployment techniques in a DevOPS approach
• Adhere to accepted standards for development, including participating in peer reviews, conducting design reviews, and writing automated tests,
• Ability to complete assigned tasks to achieve program milestones
• Meet agile work products deadlines per completion criteria
• Ability to demo completed software stories and features
- United States Citizen
- Active DoD TS or TS/SCI SSBI level
- Enthusiastic and energetic performer
- Minimum xx years working experience in software development
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Team player incorporating a team based success philosophy
- Experience with ITSM/ITIL, ServiceNow architecture
- Experience with COTS Integration
- Experience with Automated testing tools (Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Experience with DevOPS continuous delivery and delivery pipeline
- Experience with Enterprise Architect
- Experience with Atlassian management tools ( JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Experience with UML
- Experience with scripting, i.e PERL, SH, BASH
- Experience with working with Linux/Unix OS development
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Experience in designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, multi-tenant, end-to-end solutions in a high availability environment
- Experience with the entire application lifecycle (preliminary design through deployment and maintenance phases)
- Development tools using: Studio IDE, Git Integration, Automated Testing, Portal Widget Editor and Script Debugger
- Integration using: MID Servers, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, and scripted APIs.
- Security using: encryption, tokenization, 2-Factor Authorization, OAuth 2.0, SAML, SSO, LDAP, ACLs etc.)
- Interface Development using: Service Creator, Activity Builder, Form Designer, Visual Workflow Designer, Portal Designer and Table & Schema Builder. Must be experienced with Model-view-controller paradigms and familiar with predefined widgets, editing widgets and creating new widgets; candidate should have ability to create portals, dashboards, and apps with no platform code dependencies.
- Core Services using: Reporting Engine, Orchestration, Service Catalog, Workflow Process Engine and applying knowledge management, business rules and scoped applications.
- Experience and knowledge related to Satellite Command and Control Systems or Satellite Operations
- Experience with customer interaction and end-user engagement
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor of Science, BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math.
Use Programming Language