Our business partner is part of an international manufacturing organization with 150+ years of experience. They are financially sound and growing. We are looking for a Lean Manufacturing Engineer for one of their plants near Findlay, Ohio.
The Lean Engineer will be accountable for execution of all aspects of Lean Systems development and improvement as it pertains to the shop floor.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or similar technical field)
· 2+ years of proven Lean Manufacturing experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
· Experience with Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S, etc. required
· Ability to obtain certifications in Lean and Six Sigma within 2 years of starting position
· Experience in automotive or plastics preferred, not required
· Work with value stream cell teams, setup and engineers on productivity, and scrap
· Improve process and product quality
· Conduct 5S activities in cells
· Monitor cell production including model cell production levels, standard work, quality, and training
- Automotive Industry
- Cell Biology
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Lean Manufacturing