To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1415 New Jersey 70
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TransForce • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
The function of the Recruiter role is to develop and execute recruiting strategies that support the growth of TransForce and builds our team of qualified drivers, through sourcing, identifying, and screening applicants to meet the customer’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops effective recruiting plans and strategies.
- Sources candidates through various methods including advertising, TransForce candidate database, career fairs and job boards.
- Pre-screens candidates and determines applicant qualifications by discussing job requirements, analyzing responses, checking references, review driving record, motor vehicle report, background check, drug screen, etc.
- Provides thorough information on TransForce to candidates and promotes the organization through explanation of benefits provided by the employer.
- Establishes and maintains a positive relationship with all candidates, while representing TransForce professionally at all times.
- Generates candidate reports and maintains data in applicant tracking system.
- Maintains compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Maintains compliance with TransForce company policies at all times.
- Keeps current with industry trends by participating in educational opportunities and professional associations.
- Delivers New-Hire Orientation to candidates during the employment process
- Develops and maintains relationships with applicable vendors and business partners supporting necessary steps in hiring process
- Communicates daily with the local branch operations team regarding their current driver needs and the driver candidates in the hiring pipeline.
- Communicates with new, current, and previous applicants on opportunities within the TransForce organization.
- Upholds TransForce Values at all times: Safety, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Action, Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of recruiting or transportation industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of general recruiting fundamentals
- General knowledge of applicable employment and transportation regulations
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office and web-based software