To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- Erika Garcia-Santos
- Phone: 916-925-2300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pacific Staffing • Sacramento, CA
Posted 3 months ago
A long standing company in Sacramento is seeking a skilled Bookkeeper to handle accounting duties on a daily basis. Ideal candidates will be a self-starter and have strong technical skills in Excel and QuickBooks. This is a full time, temporary position with potential to become a hired role long term.
· Enter accounts payable and accounts receivable data into QuickBooks.
· File accounts payable and accounts receivable documents according to company standards.
· Process approved accounts payable checks (print, obtain approval signatures & mail).
· Prepare and reconcile donations, acknowledgements and tax receipts.
· Scan/copy checks, prepare deposits and document payments in QuickBooks to appropriate accounts.
· Post payments of co-pays, prepare deposit slips, process checks and document in QuickBooks.
· Administrative duties including: answering phones, travel arrangements, coordinating charity events.
· Other duties as needed.
· Minimum five years professional experience in Bookkeeping, Accounting, Auditing or Finance.
· Great attention to detail and ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
· Advanced QuickBooks and Excel skills highly desired.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.