Title/Role: Senior Java Engineer
Location: Baltimore MD
Employment Type: FTE/W2/Benefits
Work Authorization: U.S/Permanent Resident/TN1 Visa (No Sponsorship)
URL blocked - click to apply· Are you driven to create excellent opensource software applications?
· Do you live in the Washington DC/Baltimore area and are willing to work 5-days a week onsite?
· Are you seeking a role that provides challenge, growth, advancement and a stable secure future building something that makes a difference?
We are looking for someone with the passion and desire to build great opensource solutions utilizing Java.
You will work closely with technical architects and stakeholders to design and engineer components, and software features within an Agile development team. Your solid experience will be key in creating scalable software for cross-browser implementation across applications and end user platforms.
Join our skilled team of engineers delivering complete applications built on Java code utilizing the Spring MVC framework in an Amazon Web Services Cloud environment.
Technologies We Like
- Talented, enthusiastic, dynamic Java Engineer
- Strong expertise with OOD including common design patterns
- Extensive knowledge and experience with AngularJS, React.js
- Extensive experience in test driven development (TDD)
- Experience building solutions with SOAP/REST API's and Web Services
About This Role
If chosen you will serve as a critical part of a strong development team supporting a long-term project mission for one of our Commonwealth, State Federal, DOD or .GOV client initiatives. In this role you will work to build and deliver solid applications utilizing best of breed methodologies and tools.
This is a fulltime W2 opportunity and will not support contract or sub-contract engagement
you must currently be authorized to work directly without need for sponsorship or 3rd party representation
Ajax (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)