To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Letica Corporation • Atlanta, GA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Letica Corporation, now part of RPC Superfos, has an immediate opening for a District Business Manager in the Atlanta, GA area. The DBM is responsible for increasing sales, profitability and growth within the Rigid Plastics Division. This position is in charge of all aspects of the sales cycle within assigned district. The District Business Manager will need to establish, maintain, and develop business relationships with both current and potential customer in his/her assigned territory in order to meet company objectives through increasing sales. Additionally, this position will need to prepare to deliver presentations, proposals and sales contracts according to company policies.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and developing business relationships with customers and potential customers in the assigned territory to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximizing profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
2. Responsible for planning and organizing a sales strategy.
3. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
4. Follow up on new leads and referrals from field activity.
5. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as discovered/referred or assigned.
6. Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals and sales contracts according to the policies and procedures of the company.
7. Responsible for analyzing the customer needs and interests.
8. Responsible for expediting the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
9. Responsible for ensuring strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and applications and related services.
10. Responsible for making supportive sales calls and presentations.
11. Responsible for evaluating the performance results.
12. Responsible for coordinating sales effort with the sales management, marketing, order/billing, traffic, and technical service groups.
13. Responsible for providing management verbal and written reports on the customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
14. Responsible for keeping abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
2. 4+ years of direct selling experience.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Thorough knowledge of customers within territory and company's products and services.
4. Maintain and increase market share in competitive industry. Excellent customer contact and knowledge of the customer activities within assigned territory must be a continuing process.
5. Ability to close sales. Must have exceptional ability to bring in new business/customers and maintain and grow current customers business.
6. Exceptionally organized; timely follows up on sales calls and with customers. Has a sense of urgency for all business matters at all times.
7. Strong ability to work well and contribute effectively in a team environment across the entire organization.
8. Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills. Strong diplomatic skills.
9. Proficiency in computer skills, especially MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
10. Valid drivers license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
1. Successful experience in packaging sales.
2. 6+ years of direct selling experience.
3. Masters Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.