To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
890 East Patriot Boulevard
REMOTE, NV 89511
- Ana Hix
- Phone: 775-398-5246
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Full Stack Developer - REMOTE
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This start up SAAS company is coming up with unique technology solutions with web and mobile apps that works with athletes. This small team enjoys working from home and helping schools all around the country get rid of unnecessary paperwork and assist athletes with training and development. Must be able to start work by March 5th, 2019.
If you are someone who not only loves technology but has a passion for sports, I encourage you to apply!
What the Mobile Full Stack Developer will do:
- Design easy to understand user interfaces and workflows for coaches, athletes and parents.
- Work in a fluid environment where priorities change every day.
- Juggle multiple projects and issues simultaneously.
- Need to be a self-starter who eagerly attacks each project and problem.
- Influence product and partnership priorities.
- Ship early and often
- Familiar with responsive design and able to write CSS media queries for a variety of devices.
- Comfortable using git/GitHub.
Mobile Full Stack Developer work environment:
- Open to someone reviewing your code and providing suggestions.
- On top of new technologies, but not be afraid to research and use the next tech
- Able to communicate effectively via Slack and email
- Capable of building something magical with little guidance
- Passionate co-worker who are all sports nuts
What the Mobile Developer will enjoy:
- Option for permanent contract or full-time direct hire employee work
- 100% full remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
- Medical benefits and full suite benefits expected mid-year 2019
Mobile Full Stack Developer Needs to have:
- Mid to Senior level experience
- Apps developed on IOS and Android
- React and React Native experience (ideal!)
- Swift, Java, or C# are a plus
- Good understanding of NodeJS