To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Worker-Case Manager Lead
South Coast Community Services • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of at-risk youth? If so, we would love to have you as part of the SCCS team!
As a Mental Health Worker-Case Manager Lead, you will develop and facilitate Child and Family Team Meetings and guide the evolution of Individual Child and Family Plans that effectively promotes a successful home placement for the referred youth by utilization of the family’s natural and community resources.
The salary for this position is $58,000.
What you will do:
- Maintain a caseload of 8-11 referred families.
- Develop a Child and Family Team.
- Schedule and facilitate all required meetings.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development of an Individualized Child and Family Plan and Safety Plan.
- Support and understand the wraparound process and phases and interventions, utilizing a family-centered, strength-based approach; support the Team process.
- Maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with the Family Specialists, Parent Partners and Therapists (fostering a Team concept).
- Maintain continuity of care with all involved CFT members (Social Worker, outside Therapists, psychiatrists, teachers, neighbors, etc.) and community partners.
- Be available for Crisis Intervention Response.
- Completes Assessment, Diagnosis and all other required paperwork in a timely fashion and within the Medi-Cal standards. Develop resources as needed.
- Provides individual psychotherapy, group therapy, and family therapy as determined by the Child and Family Teams and reflected in the Family’s Plan in the Family’s home and/or community if approved to carry a clinical caseload by Supervisor and Director (averaging 1-3 families).
For more than 30 years, SCCS has provided care, counseling, coaching and essential mental health services for children, teen, young adults and their families. As specialists in the field of mental health, SCCS employees possess diverse professional skills equipping us as a team to treat each client’s unique needs.
Looking to make a difference…please apply!
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology.
- Experience in human services (preferable case management).
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
- PSY/LCSW/MFT preferred. If not licensed, active registration with the California BBS or Board of Psychology as Registered Psychologist.
- Valid CA driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Completion of CPR/First Aid/ProACT certification within the first thirty (30) days of employment.