- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities
to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures
customers fully understand how to use and manage all company
products/services, and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with
integrity, and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team huddles
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s), and overtime as needed. May be
asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular,
consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move
about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.