Entry Level Financial Analyst
This role will be actively involved in financial reporting preparation, specific aspects of real property and payroll accounting, and will be responsible for various complex accounting processes. He/she will routinely work and communicate with associates in other departments and with the accounting professionals at the Company's subsidiaries.
Areas Of Responsibility
• Financial Reporting
• Month, quarter, and annual report preparation, printing, distribution and arching
• Communicates with various departments and subsidiaries to compile/distribute information and schedules
• Internal control review tasks to ensure accuracy of reporting
• Property Accounting • Calculate allocations for property insurance, property taxes, inventory/contents insurance and various working capital allocations
Journal entry into Company's financial software as needed
• Maintain schedules related to accruals and cost allocations
• Payroll Accounting • Download payroll accounting entries from Workday application and journal entry into Company's financial software as needed
• Research balancing issues
• Other general ledger account review and reconciliation of specific reserves
• Retention and archiving of Governance documents
• Internal and external audit information requests
• Special projects and ad-hoc analysis as needed
• Technical writing and process development
Requirements And Experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting and a minimum of five years relevant experience.
• Experience working with complex accounting issues.
• Experience with financial statement preparation and reporting.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate accounting issues with various departments.
• Proficient with the Microsoft office Suite, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced work environment
• A team player, able to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization.