To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Uxbridge, MA 01569
- Solangela Da Veiga
- Phone: 401-333-6363
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HW Staffing Solutions • Uxbridge, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reconcile inventory levels between multiple systems across locations to ensure accuracy and consistency with demand.
· Assist Division personnel with required monthly or yearly physical counts of inventory at each branch – including participation in physical counts of inventory, reconciliation of inventory counts and adjusting of variances
· Lead communication with vendors/employees in other states and handle ordering of products for those locations
· Ensure successful operations in multiple locations with inventory and accounting maintenance
· Create Purchase Orders in ERP system upon proper requisitions paperwork obtained
· Receive and Bill on Purchase Orders upon verification of delivery and intake to match legacy system.
· Candidate must be able to adapt and effectively react to changing priorities and unanticipated demands and organize his/her workload with minimal supervision.
· May lead, guide and train employees performing related work.
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Very strong communication skills required. Very strong organizational and planning skills required.
· Knowledge of Net Suite a plus. Vendor management experience a plus.
· Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
· Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data using Excel and v-lookup formulas.
· Detailed notation on all documents for historical information
· Attention to detail and time management skills.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems or research inventory losses.
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge on computers, Word documents, Outlook.
· Trustworthy, punctual with great written and verbal skills.
· Ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
Minimum Job Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED; at least 2 years’ experience that is related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Preference will be given to those with associate or bachelor degrees.
Full time, 5 days a week. Potential hours 7 - 4:30 Wednesday-Sunday.