To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2000 Arbor Tech Drive
Hebron, KY 41048
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
GotPrint.com • Hebron, KY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Administer benefits programs such as health, vision, and dental insurance, vacation, sick leave, and FMLA
• Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
• Handle worker's compensation, unemployment, legal compliance & other administrative tasks
• Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
• Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
• Work collaboratively with managers on the recruiting and selection process
• Manage and conducts new employee orientation
• Recommend and coordinate training and development opportunities
• Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, employee relations, safety, and sexual harassment
• Update employee manuals and handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisals, and other employee correspondence
• Support and administer HR goals and objectives developed in conjunction with management
The successful candidate will:
• Be detail oriented, organized, and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all matters related to the position
• Have a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
• Have a strong goal orientation, self-motivation, and independent "hands on" worker
• Have a solid knowledge of employment principles, procedures, and laws/regulations
Requirements for this position:
• BA/BS Degree in Human Resources or related field
• 4+ years of progressive Human Resources Management experience
• An understanding of General Human Resources Policies & Procedures
• Good knowledge of Employment & Labor Laws
• Prior experience working in Manufacturing
• Experience working in a culturally diverse environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strategic and forward thinking
• Proactive and adaptable management style
• Comfortable with a fast pace and changing environment
• SHRM or other equivalent HR certification a plus
• Compensation: Full Time Employees; Medical, Dental Life, & Vision Benefits offered.
Election upon completion of 30 days of employment
Effective the following 1st day of the month.
• Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests