Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Administer benefits programs such as health, vision, and dental insurance, vacation, sick leave, and FMLA
• Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
• Handle worker's compensation, unemployment, legal compliance & other administrative tasks
• Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
• Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
• Work collaboratively with managers on the recruiting and selection process
• Manage and conducts new employee orientation
• Recommend and coordinate training and development opportunities
• Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, employee relations, safety, and sexual harassment
• Update employee manuals and handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisals, and other employee correspondence
• Support and administer HR goals and objectives developed in conjunction with management
The successful candidate will:
• Be detail oriented, organized, and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all matters related to the position
• Have a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
• Have a strong goal orientation, self-motivation, and independent "hands on" worker
• Have a solid knowledge of employment principles, procedures, and laws/regulations
Requirements for this position:
• BA/BS Degree in Human Resources or related field
• 4+ years of progressive Human Resources Management experience
• An understanding of General Human Resources Policies & Procedures
• Good knowledge of Employment & Labor Laws
• Prior experience working in Manufacturing
• Experience working in a culturally diverse environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strategic and forward thinking
• Proactive and adaptable management style
• Comfortable with a fast pace and changing environment
• SHRM or other equivalent HR certification a plus
• Compensation: Full Time Employees; Medical, Dental Life, & Vision Benefits offered.
Election upon completion of 30 days of employment
Effective the following 1st day of the month.
• Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
Sexual Harassment Awareness