Bar, Barista, Food Service, Hospitality Skills Wanted #StartASAP
People with Hospitality, Food Service, Catering, Barista or similar Experience Wanted for Event & Retail-Based Promotions in the Greater Atlanta area!
Get a Fresh Start | Apply Today
*** MUST BE LOCAL TO ATLANTA (30339)/ WILLING TO COMMUTE/ ABLE TO RELOCATE WITHIN 4 WEEKS ***
We're new to the market and looking for up to a dozen Event Promotions Assistants with customer-focused work experience. All our new hires receive full product, sales and promotions training, so the specific experience you have isn't as relevant as your ability/desire to work with customers in a fast-paced setting while remaining an upbeat and positive demeanor!
Do you love the buzz and excitement of working within a hospitality setting?
Do you enjoy working with customers and knowing that you have had a positive impact on their day?
Are you on a mission to find your next big opportunity?
WELCOME TO BRICK RETAIL EVENTS!
With our new office here in Atlanta, we are ready to hire unique and creative individuals that love working in fast-paced environments.
What will your next opportunity look like?
We love variety, so we can guarantee that no two days will be the same! We like to bring fun to your working day and our team is very versatile. Some of the duties will include:
- Help with the organization and execution of our events ranging from pop-ups, live shows, and in-store events, etc
- Become a liaison between our clients and their customers
- Help build and maintain rapport with our clients' customer base through excellent customer service
- Organize and plan weekly company outings and client events
- Attend daily workshops and participate in client meetings
- Monitor clients merchandise and report to CEO
Event Promotions Assistant - The Rewards
- Multiple positions available – we are not a one size fits all company so hit us up for more information
- Very competitive rate of pay with uncapped earning potential
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly incentives & bonuses
- Excellent recognition
- Excellent system training will be provided
- Weekly social events
- Attendance as prestigious black-tie events
- Travel Opportunities – Covid permitting
Event Promotions Assistant - The Person
The successful candidate will:
- Be customer-focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have excellent conversational manner
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have at least 2 years of recent experience in a hospitality role (desirable)
Still not sure if you have the right experience? Have you ever worked or taken part in:
- Restaurants or Fast-food venues of any kind
- Bars, Pubs, Night Clubs, Dance Halls
- Hotels, Functions, Catering
- Retail Stores, Malls, Kiosks, Shopping Centers
- Festivals, Live Events, Cruise Ships, Travel
- School activities (rallies, fundraising, student body, and etc)
Apply now and let’s kick start your new career!
Hospitality Customer Service